Whether you are looking to learn more about sAInaptic or want to explore a collaboration option, we are always here to jump on a quick call. Tell us more and we will get right back in touch.
1. What information does sAInaptic collect about you?
2. How sAInaptic uses the information we collect?
We use the information we collect for the following purposes: We use the information we collect to deliver the Service to you. For example, we need to use your information to process payments, personalise learning curriculum, respond to inquiries and provide customer support. The legal basis for such processing is to allow the performance of contract between you and us. From time to time, we may send periodic promotional or informational e-mails to our users and we do not send marketing communications to child users. The legal basis for this processing is Consent. You may opt-out of certain communications (e.g., marketing or certain notifications about your use of the Service) by e-mailing us at email@example.com. We use information to promote the safety and security of our Service, amongst our users and other third parties. For example, we may use the information to authenticate users, facilitate secure payments, detect and prevent fraud and other harmful activities, respond to legal requests or claims, and enforce our terms and policies. For personal data subject to the European Union General Data Processing Regulations (“GDPR”), we rely on several legal bases to process the data. These legal bases include where: The processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations in our Terms of Service or other contracts with you (such as to provide you the Service as described in our Terms of Service); You have given your prior consent, which you may withdraw at any time (such as for marketing purposes or other purposes we obtain your consent for from time to time); The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as in improving, personalising, and developing the Service, marketing the Service, such as new features or products that may be of interest, and promoting safety and security as described above. Processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations. If you have any questions about or would like further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How does sAInaptic share your information?
sAInaptic may share or disclose your personal information as needed to provide our Service with your consent or permission. We may also share personal information in the circumstances described below. sAInaptic may share information with our trusted vendors, third party service providers and individuals to provide services or products for us or on our behalf, which may include analytics, hosting, billing, targeted advertising, and marketing. Some of these service providers or vendors may send you emails on sAInaptic’s behalf.
Other: sAInaptic may release personal information if it has a good faith belief that, access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of sAInaptic, its users, or the public; or (e) as required or permitted by law.
Marketing: We would like to send you information about new services, deals, events, promotional material etc of ours and companies within our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you can opt out at a later date. You have a right to stop us any time from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes you can opt out at any time by sending us an e-mail at, email@example.com.
4. How can you control e-mail communications?
sAInaptic may, from time to time, send you email regarding our products and services, or your use of our products and services. Only sAInaptic, its vendors or service providers operating on its behalf will send you these emails. You can choose not to receive these emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in any e-mail or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, changes or updates to features of the Service, or technical or security notices.
5. How can you access, update or delete your personal information?
6. How long does sAInaptic retain your information?
7. Limited License to Customer Data
Subject to the terms and conditions of this website, the user agrees to grant us a non-exclusive license to use, copy, store, transmit and display anonymised customer data to the extent reasonably necessary to provide and maintain the service.
8. How does sAInaptic protect your information?
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We have implemented a variety of physical, administrative and technological safeguards designed to preserve the integrity and security of the personal information we collect and to protect against unauthorized access to data. However, no security system is impenetrable—for that reason, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. If personal information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and take all steps required by applicable laws and regulations and our agreements with users.
Passwords and Access: You are responsible for all activities that occur under the user's accounts. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of all usernames and passwords. You agree to notify us immediately in case of unauthorised use of any username, password or any other known or suspected breach of security. Please keep your password secure. If you have forgotten your password, you may request a new one by clicking the ‘Forgotten password’ button/link during login. A new password will be sent to the e-mail address you specified during registration. For all other problems signing into the sAInaptic Service, please contact our support team by mailing us (email@example.com).
Data storage and transfer: sAInaptic is located in the United Kingdom. Personal information collected through our Website and Service may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom. If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us please note that we transfer the data, including Personal data, to United Kingdom and Process it here.
European Union Data Protection: Residents in the European Union are entitled to certain rights with respect to personal information that we hold about them under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right of access and portability: The right to obtain access to your personal information, along with certain related information, and to receive that information in a commonly used format and to have it transferred to another data controller;
- Right to rectification: The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure: The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- Right to restriction: The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information; and
- Right to object: The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information, and to object to processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing. You may also have the right to make a GDPR complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm. If you need further assistance regarding your rights, please contact by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider your request in accordance with the applicable law. In some cases our ability to uphold these rights for you may depend upon our obligations to process personal information for security, safety, fraud prevention reasons, compliance with regulatory or legal requirements, or because processing is necessary to deliver the services you have requested. Where this is the case, we will inform you of specific details in response to your request.
9. How does sAInaptic protect children’s privacy?
sAInaptic does not permit children under the age of 13 to create an account and does not knowingly collect personally identifying information from children under the age of 13 without the consent and at the direction of a Parent. Please contact us at email@example.com if you believe we have inadvertently collected information from a child under 13 without parental consent so that we may delete the information as soon as possible.
10. Updates to this Policy
sAInaptic may, in its sole discretion, modify or update this Policy from time to time, which will be reflected in the `Updated´ date stated in the beginning of this policy. If we change this Policy in a material manner, we will do our best to notify you of the changes by posting a notice on our website. Your continued use of the Services following the effective date of such update constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy. If you do not agree to any of the terms in this Policy or to any future terms in a future revision of this Policy, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Service.
11. Contact Us
For technical support and assistance contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To cancel your account, contact: email@example.com
For any other information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org